Saturday, August 4, 2007

HELP PICK MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S NAME


Trav put a poll on his blog site to help them choose a name for the baby. Please go cast your vote at:


ttzearly.blogspot.com or click on their link from this site.


Unfortunately, we can't add our own suggestions. If you have one, though, you can place it on my blog. But, please cast a vote on theirs, using the names they have chosen. I'm not sure our opinions will mean diddly squat.......but who knows, if your name wins, you'll think it's because of you!


Thanks for the help,


Until later,


Ciao Baby!


2 comments:

The Early Family said...

Well, Travis decided to make his post of names but decided not to consult me on the choices of names. I thought I was the one who got to choose her name!! So the adjustments have been made so check back and see the names with my input. And no, Travis said your opinions don't really matter. But if we all no the Zachary family the opinions will still be given!! HA HA. We keep going back and forth on a few names but we haven't decided on her name just yet.

Linda said...

Hey, I'm waiting for it to come up on your blog......I shall re-vote. I still think there should be a suggestion box!!!