Saturday, May 10, 2008

ARUBA.....HERE WE COME!!

OK, Today's the day.  We finally leave for Aruba.  Don't leave until 11 tonight, so we are leisurely finishing up our packing. The excitement hasn't hit yet, I am actually very calm, and no xanax, YET!  Might need that little goodie for the plane trip, as flying is not my favorite thing to do!!  But, it's all for a good cause.....our relaxation!!!  I have been a bit nervous actually.....I always worry about leaving family behind when I leave the country.  

Haven't been blogging much lately, I know.  Been kind of ho hum, which interprets to lazy.  All the family is doing pretty good.....I need a Zach and Zoey fix, as I haven't seen them for about three weeks, so they are top priority on my list upon my return!!!

Well, I have to go take a nap, since we are leaving so late.  I will post some pics when we get back.

Until later,

Ciao, Baby!

Hey for a neat video go to my nephew's wife site, he shot footage of her lasik surgery.  

No comments: