Saturday, November 24, 2007

SLOW DOWN!!!

OK, it's been busy with mostly a bunch of nothing. Been going to Zach's soccer games the last couple of weeks........it's over!!! Zach spent the night with me while JR was in Spokane. We had fun. We went bowling and it was such fun to watch Zach, he is so full of life. He gets the ball and clutches it almost like a football, runs towards the line and then lets it rip. Funny thing is, half the time he follows the ball down on his tummy. Too cute! We took Grandpa with us the next weekend. I hate to admit (ok, not really) that I beat JR by three points!!! Boy, you should have seen his face when my last ball was a strike!! He knew he was had.......therefore, lunch was his treat.

Thanksgiving was good. We went over to a friend's house and she outdid herself with a scrumptious meal. Full of fat and sodium........the scale was kind enough to remind me the next day! Humph! I didn't feel too bad though, because I may have gained two pounds, but JR gained four! After dinner, there was seven of us, we played cards and then called it a night. We had a very enjoyable day. You may be wondering where Trav, Traci, and Zach were. Well, Trav insisted that he did not want to do anything since Traci is sooooo close to delivering. After several attempts to change his mind, I figured, what the heck! JR and I had originally purchased lobster and crab legs for our Thanksgiving meal, but when we got the invitation, we figured we could have the lobster and crab legs Saturday! Anticipation.......

Now, as you all know the excitement is building and we are all on count down for the arrival of Zoey. I am getting so excited I can hardly wait. I keep thinking Traci will never make it to the 29th, she has gotten so big the last few weeks it looks like Zoey is going to explode out of her! I feel bad for her, she can barely get up and down from the sofa, and she barely fits behind the wheel of her car. She is scheduled for the C-section at 7:30. Zach is counting the days and looking forward to the arrival of his little sister. I will post pics as soon as I can after she is born.

That about sums up my last two or three weeks, so until next time.........

Ciao, Baby!

P.S. The lobster and crab legs were everything I dreamed of and more!!!

No comments: