Saturday, January 26, 2008

QUICK UPDATE

Had a fun day.  Went to see Bucket List.  Cute movie.  Went over to Trav's after that.  He took Zach to shoot a few hoops while Grandpa and I stayed with Zoey.  She is soooo cute.  She is feeling better, but is still not 100%.  I will be so glad when she is off the breathing treatment and that medicine.  She is just so little to have to be doing that.  After the guys got back Grandpa and I took Zach to Pied Piper Pizza.  We had a great time, Zach and I got 735 tickets!!!  That might be a new record for us.......as usual Zach got 90% of them, but I'm not alllllllll that bad, he is just luckier!!!  We got home about 7:00, started a fire, mixed a couple of lemon drop martinis, and watched a little recorded TV.  It is now only 8:30, but I am ready to hit the hay. Tomorrow, honey-do chores, and getting ready for next week. Man, the weekends are waaaaaaay too short!

Until next time,

Ciao Baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

60/40 would be lucky, maybe even 70/30 but 90/10, that's not luck, that's skill baby!

The Early Family said...

Thank you for the mex. dinner. Traci and I enjoyed it very much. The pizza was nice also, however, I was the only one to enjoy that. 3 slices, nice warm up to dinner. It was fun to get sometime with zach outside. He had practice on Mon night and I am soo glad I am not the coach!! I will coach basketball around age 9-10 when the kids can control themselfs better.

Linda said...

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed the dinners!!! We had fun, too. I'm not so sure kids control themselves that well at 8 or 9 either, or any age! Looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday!