Saturday, January 19, 2008

WHAT A WEEK

Ok, I'm hoping most of you have read Traci and Trav's blog and know what has been going on with Zoey.  Thankfully, she seems to be doing better, but I won't be happy until she is 100%.  Traci went to work today, but Trav wouldn't let me come over and help him.  Hey, I just wanted to make him dinner and take care of Zach and Zoey while he ate, but I respected his wishes.  He probably rather have his own down time if he can get everyone situated.  

Anyway, what else....my mind is a fog with all that has been going on. I bought a new computer chair, which I am waiting for JR to put together for me.  Guess what.....Donna bought the same chair!!!

After this week I am thankful for the uneventful weeks.  

Mac and I are still having disposition (his) problems, but, hopefully, will iron them out.  Entourage is giving me a problem, but I have to blame that on Microsoft, not Mac.  I have switched back and forth from Entourage to Mac Mail.  They each have their pros and cons.  I can't seem to get Entourage to print, each page gets less and less margins, and I have done everything possible to try and fix this.  It is irritating, because some of the options you are supposed to be able to use are grayed out when you use the drop down list.  Anyway, tonight I switched back to Mac Mail, so I will see how that works.  I wasn't crazy about it because I can't print just a "selection."  I have to print either a whole document or a whole page......what a waste of ink!!!

Until later, 

Ciao Baby!

No comments: