Saturday, June 21, 2008

WEEKEND HIGHLIGHT

One highlight of the weekend was getting to see my grand-nephews.  I haven't seen Caleb and Ryan in a long while, except on iChat, and I got to see the newest addition to the family, Noah! He is a very good baby, no trouble at all, YET!  



Caleb and Ryan had a ball running around Grandma's house.  At one point they collided....Caleb cried (he did get a knot on his head), and Ryan laughed.  It was great seeing Megan, Rachel (the Moms) and Glenda, (Rachel's Mom).  My sis put together a nice lasagne dinner for all of us.  Thanks everyone.

Until later,

Ciao Baby!

P.S.  Sorry this was late Megan, but I didn't feel like downloading pictures when I did my original post.....you are NEVER forgotten!!  Love ya, but cut me some slack, would ya!!!

No comments: