Sunday, October 5, 2008

BLOGGING ETIQUETTE

Is there blogging etiquette?  Are you allowed to blog when you are depressed, or only when you are happy?  That's the question for my fellow bloggers.  I am probably going to break blogging etiquette because I am depressed, hurt, sad, and unhappy. What got me into this state doesn't really matter. Let's just suffice it to say that it has been a hard week; with work and family.  The question is, how do you break out of this depression?  When I am depressed I really and truly don't want to talk to anyone or take any phone calls.  I literally force myself to do what I have to do. I'm a firm believer that depression runs in my family; whether that is true or not doesn't matter.  I feel fortunate and am thankful that I can pull out of my depression by myself, although it takes a few days.  Sometimes I wish that I could just run away and hide. So, for all you who get depressed, truly depressed, don't feel alone, we all go through it. I just thank God for friends and family that help to get me through it, even though they don't know it most of the time. And, for those of you whose phone calls I may have ignored, please bear with me, I have faith, and I know that things will get better.  Thanks for listening, and I apologize for such a depressing blog, but I truly feel that blogs should be honest, or else we are just kidding ourselves and other.   

Until later,
Ciao Baby! 

4 comments:

bobby said...

Thanks for sharing. And sorry to hear it's been such a rough week. If there's anything we can do over here, don't hesitate to call.

Hope things get better soon. I'll be praying for you.

Megan said...

Deep! I love you!

The Early Family said...

You could share with me like you've asked me to with you. I knew something was wrong when I spoke to you on Fri., but you didn't share. I may be your son, but remember what I went through, and still face everyday!! How can I help?

Rachel said...

You better be authentic on your blog! It was a good reminder for me how important that is. Thanks for being real.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers this week. We love you!