Monday, October 6, 2008

THANK YOU

Thank you to my wonderful family for all their supportive comments. They mean more to me than any of you know.  I'm sorry for such a depressing blog, but sometimes it feels good to just put pen to paper, so to speak. Things are getting back to normal. Sometimes I just dwell on things too much and they become bigger than they really are. I find that I probably need to change my actions so I don't expect more than I get, and that is something I will work on. Thank you all again for your love and support; it means the world to me. You're the BEST!

Until later,
Ciao Baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't know and I wish you had called -- although I understand about not wanting to talk to anyone. Expect a call from me soon. I'll make you laugh so at least you will feel better temporarily! Really, I hope things are better. I've been there (boy, have I been there!). You know you can call me anytime!

Tricia