Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'M GLAD FEBRUARY IS OVER!

Yes, it has been a hard month. Trav, Traci, Zach, and Zoey moved to Kansas. It was kind of stressful, not only because they were leaving, but other issues came up as well. All in all, everything worked out fine....except they are gone. They seem to be enjoying themselves and Zach got to ice skate for the first time today. Check our their blog at www.ttzearly.blogspot.com. After their move, we flew to San Diego for Nino's 90th birthday. We got there Friday afternoon and by Friday night I had a mean case of the flu. By Saturday, JR had it. Poor sis, stuck with two sickkies. Well, we managed to catch our flight back Monday, but were in bed ALL weekend. I finally felt good Tuesday when I went back to work. Well, Wednesday was a different story....not feeling so great, not sure why. My right arm was very sensitive and I thought to myself, good thing it's not my left arm, I'd be worried. Anyway, long story short, I end up with shingles! Not fun, but starting to get better. So far, only got one bad cluster that blistered, two other clusters, but so far no blistering, so I'm assuming the med is working. Only problem, I can't remember if I took it this afternoon or not. Anyway, that is why I am more than ready for February to be over.

Until later,
Ciao Baby

No comments: