Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WAY TOO LONG

OK, I know it's been way too long since I blogged, but you bloggers know how it goes. I really don't even have time to blog now, since I am suppose to be treadmilling. However, I stopped just for a minute to surf my favorite blogs and facebook and got caught up in the moment. My life is pretty much the same, just some short trips here and there, which brings me to why I am blogging. I just remembered a picture I wanted to post on my site from my recent trip to Vegas with John and Donna.  The Blue Martini is one of our favorite happy hours, and the picture below will tell you why!


I mean, doesn't that say it all!

Then, of course, I had to concentrate on the real reason I went, which was to play in a slot tournament. Yep, you guessed it, I lost! But look how hard I'm trying.


Ah, but it was not a complete lost because they feed us breakfast both days and had a very nice dinner for us the last night. 

The dessert was awesome!

Until later,
Ciao, Baby!

2 comments:

bobby said...

Just out of curiosity, how exactly do you try hard at a slot machine?

Linda said...

If I knew the answer to that I would have won!