Thursday, June 21, 2007

My first blog

Ha, I thought I would try to blog and give the kids a run for their money. Now I just have to figure out how this thing works and get a life. So far, I have tried to change the font, that didn't work. I tried to change the size, that didn't work. Why do they have those options, when they don't work????

Well, let's see. Tomorrow we are getting Zach and taking him to see Shrek 3. Then, on Saturday, we are going to the Grand Canyon Caverns. I think Zach will love that!!!

Wow, my life is pretty boring cuz that's about all I have to say. However, as you know, I am never at a loss for words, so as soon as I figure this out, I will bore you with my deepest thoughts!!!

Ciao, Baby

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Sooo glad to have you blogging! Now there's only your sister left . . . Come on, Donna - join us!

Linda said...

This may be my first and last blog, as my life is pretty darn boring. But, thanks for reading it!

Megan said...

I have a feeling this won't be your last blog. Although now you will understand why there are sometimes a week in between blogs

bobby said...

Did you write the post and then try to change the font and size? If so you have to highlight the lines and then change it, kinda like if you were using Microsoft Word.

And what's with sending an e-mail to everyine except for me about this?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I can't believe you're actually going to blog. You should start with the run in you had with the snake and post those pictures of your black eye. Snake 1 Linda 0 but as you pointed out in the end you won. Now let's get some video on here. Maybe of today's trip?

Linda said...

Thanks Bobby. I'll do that next time. The reason you didn't get an email is because I don't have your address, nor do I have your new cell phone number, nor your home number. Hmmmmm, are you trying to tell me something???

bobby said...

Yeah Linda, I'm real tough to get a hold of. You know, not like there's a big link right under my picture on my blog that says "e-mail me."