Tuesday, July 31, 2007

GREAT WEEKEND!



It turned out to be a great weekend!! Everything went absolutely perfect. Upon my arrival I decided to pamper myself, so it was off with my sis for a mani/pedi first thing. Then on to my favorite store......Sephora. Unfortunately, since I was flying, I had to show some self control, not one of my better traits. Then before we knew it, it was time to meet everyone for dinner. We had a delicious dinner at one of my favorite restaurants....Filippis. It is my favorite pizza place!

We stuffed ourselves and had a very enjoyable time catching up!

Saturday if was off to the wedding. It was so much fun getting to see relatives we rarely get to see. The wedding was wonderful and absolutely extravagant. It was at a beautiful church on the campus of USD (I think that's the university, I get them mixed up). The reception was held in downtown San Diego at the U. S. Grant Hotel. We were treated like royalty! I will post pictures in a separate blog, as I can't move them around in my blogs for some reason. We feasted on filet mignon and lobster, with some very nice wines to compliment the meal. The bride (John's cousin's daughter, Priscilla) was absolutely gorgeous. I would say we danced the night away, but that would be stretchng it......we never even danced once! But we did make it up until one o'clock.

Sunday, we kicked back and bbq'd at my sister's house. We ended the evening being overstuffed and playing Phaase 10 (card game) with Megan and Tim. I better let you know that Mego won, or I will never hear the end of it. That's ok, I'll exact my revenge in a couple of weeks when we all meet up at the condo!

Thanks to my sis for putting up with us and thanks to Daniel and Anna for a wonderful evening!


Until later,

Ciao Baby

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Miss you guys! Wish I could have been there (then Megan wouldn't have won!)

The Early Family said...

Had to rub it in with the pizza picture didn't you!!T

Linda said...

Hey, at least I didn't put a picture of the table with the actual pizza on it. I don have a little compassion!

Love ya